CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

At Your disposal...

So…let’s chat shall we (or more like I will “speak”), it’s been quite some time…Relentless, that’s what God is, I am so very thankful for that. I have learned over the past several months the magnitude to which He desires me and the way that He refuses to let me go. Hallelujah. Just when I need the reassurance that He is actually aware of my circumstances and the daily “happenings” in my life, He shows up and lets me know that Yes He IS here WITH me and Yes He does see every detail of my life and Yes He is CONCERNED to say the least. I remember praying awhile back and asking God to SIFT me, to weed out anything in my heart and in my life that didn’t bring Him glory, maybe I was just half serious, but I have now determined that He is FULLY serious about doing this. I heard in church this morning that as a Christian if your life is not encountering any opposition, then you should question if you are truly a follower of Jesus Christ, I really liked that bold statement b/c I believe we serve a very bold God. When Jesus walked the earth He encountered LOTS of opposition, so basically if you go through “hell” once in awhile or frequently, get on your knees and thank God that He is using you to glorify Himself and bring His kingdom to earth! I also went to church last night and my pastor said, “Your life is not about fulfilling your calling to glorify yourself, to make yourself known, to gain happiness, or to be successful according to the world, it is to bring the Lord Jesus Christ GLORY and Him ALONE”, loved church this weekend!!! I think one of the main things I have been learning lately is to seek God and His Face and to know Him truly and His character and who I am Him in Him :o)
http://encouragingbiblequotes.com/verses2a.html

1 comments:

Confessions of a Housewife said...

hey woman, I noticed You wre gone from facebook, i got super worried,lol

my email is

mammaphotographer@yahoo.com